Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Snow!!! Finally



This morning we finally woke up to snow. I didn't do such a great job with the picture of Canyon standing in the dirty driveway. But, if you look in the left hand corner you will see the snow.

Canyon was so excited to wear his hat and his mittens. He asked about sledding all the way to daycare. "Can we go sledding, when can we go sledding, are we going sledding, can we go sledding now, can we go sledding tonight, can we go sledding on that hill, can I ride my snowboard down the water slides?" He doesn't even have a snowboard. I'm not sure where that one came from.

Now I need to go buy him some snowboots. I bought some at the end of the winter last year. They are still 3 sizes to big for him. Not sure what I was thinking there.

Back to work for me. I need to go run some errands. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

No comments: