Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fall Layouts



I know everyone is gearing up for Christmas, and Christmas scrapooking, but I am still on fall.






I have been playing with pictures and papers for this layout for quite a while, I finally just had to sit down and do it. I used Glitter Cuts for the first time on this layout. I have loads of them, just haven't put them to use until now. I also found some cute glitter stickers in my stash that kind of match.



This layout was for the DT at The Playground. Moxxie papers, buttons, rub-ons. The bird is a Maya Road chip with Doodlebug flock, I made the feet and beak and he has a bling eye. The colors are a little off, especially the green, but you get the idea.

I think I need a lesson on photographing layouts. Everyone else seems to get such great pictures.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Tessa, Your layout with Canyon is AWESOME! I'd love to see it in person.