Friday, July 24, 2009

BoBunny

Here are some of my favorite BoBunny layouts and a new card. I have been thinking about trying for the BoBunny design team. I know it's a long shot, but it BoBunny is one of my absolute favorites and I think these layouts are among my best and they were so much fun.


This is BoBunny Alissa. For the card I cut out the flower from the cut-outs sheet. Then I punched holes and cut out the slits around the petals. I painted the back of this piece white so that it would look better on the inside. I cut the black flower for the backing from another sheet from the Alissa line and painted the back of that white also. The back and front are sewn together down the side to form the card. I also added some pink stitching around the middle of the flower and to attach the rounded rectangle to the card. The thank you sentiment is also a cutout. I love making these distressed flowers. I inked them up black after I scrunched them up. The brad is painted black and has glossy accents on it.

This is my sister's daughter Ivy. Isn't she cute. This is also BoBunny Alissa.

Canyon at bring your parents to preschool day. One of my fav layouts and one of my favorite lines, Grease Monkey. White paint is my new best friend.


My little guy enjoying the park on a fall day. I love these swirls from the U Bug Me line. I just cut them out and manipulated them over each other until I liked what I saw.



No comments: