Thursday, November 19, 2009

10 Days

We are home from 10 days in Disney.

Here is a list of some of the things I have not had to do for 10 days

1. Wait in line at the school to drop off/pick up kids.
2. Taxi any kids to any practices!
3. Grocery Shop
4. Think about what I was going to make for dinner
5. Make dinner/lunch/breakfast/snacks.
6. Wash the dishes
7. Make the bed
8. Do the laundry (I did it once in Disney, but it hardly counts. I was able to use 5 washers at the same time, then 5 dryers.
9. Pay bills
10. Help kids with homework
11. Clean my house
12. Run errands

I'm sure I could think of lots more too add to this list, but now I am at home and must do some of them.

My husband says that Disney doesn't count as a vacation because it isn't relaxing. Obviously he doesn't do any of the above.

No comments: