Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Spike

I got this done on Monday. Kendra came over with her kids and we got in a little scrap time. It has been a while since I have done a 2 page layout. I really wanted to scrap all these pictures and I can't possibly put more than 2 on a page so a double was necessary.
Canyon was so happy the first time I actually got his hair to spike. I love these pictures.
I also really like the layout, so there are lots of close up pictures. Everything I used is Cosmo Lil' Man from The Playground.








6 comments:

Lori said...

Hi, I discovered your blog on Two Peas. I just LOVE this layout! He is too darn cute! Love your work.

Emmy said...

wow!! great pages!!

zαnуα ♥ said...

Love your work!

Suz said...

great layout -- I love the colors

Erica Hettwer said...

Great double page layout!

Lucy Edson said...

Love that hair cut!! He looks so big, Tessa! Fabulous 2 page layout - great colors and design!