Tuesday, September 15, 2009

About A Boy

This layout was done for The Playground with the new My Mind's Eye Round & Round line.

Super cute stuff! All the die-cuts make me drool.

These last couple My Mind's Eye layouts have just begged me to stitch on them, and I happily obliged.

How cute are these little Hot Wheel tires? Mine were brads that I had on hand, but I ended up cutting off the brad end. Next time Canyon pulls some wheels off his cars I will just have to hold on to them. My husband will just roll his eyes and shake his head ;)

Cute little bike.

My little guy. Isn't he just the cutest?
If you are local, we'll all be at the Scrappin Ladies Retreat at the Ramkota this weekend. Cathy from The Playground has some great new papers and embellies that she will be bringing out at the retreat. Great vendors, great shopping. Trust me, some of the new lines are going to sell out before the weekend is over.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Love the layout! He is the cutest!
Love the new slider!! Too cool1

Lori said...

This is just a wonderful layout! And your son is so handsome!