Monday, September 21, 2009

Whatever Loser

I got 5 layouts done this weekend at the Scrappin Ladies retreat. It is pretty obvious I go to socialize. Anyway, I am going to post them one at a time so I don't have to feel bad if I don't get anything else done this week ;)

Sorry about the picture quality, but it is cloudy and drizzly here today.
The great diecut paper behind the circle came from The Playground. It works perfectly with this layout. The pinkish flowers are also cut from it.


This layout was done from a sketch. You can find it here. If you like working from a sketch, So Sketchy has tons and tons of sketches to choose from each month and you could win a great prize.

I am digging the Queen & Co felt. The swirls were a long strip that I cut up.
I purchased these clay buttons from http://www.tessann.etsy.com/. They are so much fun.



2 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow...5 layouts, that has to be your new record! Love this one! Too cute!

Allison Cope said...

Awesome page Tessa!

Please include a link to So Sketchy! as this layout used one of my sketches as a base.

Thanks and good luck in the contest for September!