Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Discover the Great Outdoors

Wow! It's been over a week since I posted anything. I was doing so well.
I am in the midst of planning a Disney World vacation and honestly, I can't think of much else. I know it is pathetic. My husband told me so for the 100th time last night when I was rearranging out dining reservations yet again. Then he told me again this morning when I asked him to trace our route from one plane to the next at the Denver airport to make sure we could make our connection with only a 40 minute layover (the flight he was on this morning is the same time as our outgoing flight next month). Then, he told me again when I called him at 8:05 because he didn't call me and that is when our connection would be leaving. And, once again when I freaked out because he was just getting off the first plane because it had been delayed for de-icing. So go ahead, tell me....

So... this is still one of the layouts I did at the Scrappin' ladies retreat. I will, eventually, scrap again! :)
I love this picture of Canyon at the lake, and I love the Cosmo Mr. Campy line.
Sorry some of the pics are blurry, I was trying to keep my page out of the snow! Yes, snow!








2 comments:

thestormyone said...

sweet~ love it

Kelly & Mike said...

Love your work-They are really good!