Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today at our house

I actually finished a layout yesterday. It has been to dreary to get a good picture. Hopefully the sun will come out so I can take a picture and post it.
I had tons of relatives in town this weekend. I only saw a few of them and only for a few minutes. Marissa was sick. She had a fever, cough and very sore throat. Good thing it was a long weekend. She went to school today, (yes it has been more than 24 hours since she had a fever). She absolutely had to go to volleyball practice today or she would have to miss her game tomorrow. Makes me laugh how important sports are to her. She doesn't get that from me.

This morning, Canyon is sick. Another day at home for me. I don't know if they have h1 or something else. I kinda hope it is h1N1 so I don't have to worry about them getting it when we are on vacation.

I am getting a lot of stuff done around the house since I am stuck at home. I cleaned out the laundry room and JT's closet. I acquired a huge stack of clothes to take to the mission. We keep so much crap! I have to make myself get rid of stuff, and this isn't even my stuff. My closets are another story entirely. JT made the comment that I needed to get rid of some of my shoes that I never wear. Poor guy got a PMS earful about how even though I don't wear them all the time I still need them!

Hopefully no one else gets sick and the sun comes out!

No comments: