Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I had to demo the Cricut Cake yesterday, on Mother's Day. I whined about it all morning. Not necessarily just because it was Mother's Day, mostly because I am just whiny.

When I came home, look what I found......
Aren't they cute all dressed alike?

JT cooked for me. Flowers and candles on the table. Clean house. Kids already had baths for the night. How could I possibly ask for more?
Canyon was my waiter. He asked me "Can I get you anything else?" about 50 times. He has been dying to wear this tie since I found it in his closet 3 months ago.

I had a great Mother's Day. I hope you did too!

2 comments:

Lori Wikert Whistler said...

love the tie!!!! I got no food just a nice nap and then ate some leftovers!

Anonymous said...

Super fam.
You deserved it!
Yay you.
I LOVE the Tie.
You should write a Canyon book.