Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Water bottle hickeys and toilet paper rolls.

I honestly can't leave this kid alone for 5 seconds! Yesterday he somehow managed to get enough suction on a water bottle on his bottom lip to give himself a hickey. This picture is from day 2 of the water bottle hickey. Hopefully it fades before he has to go back to school on Friday. I've never even heard of this happening, but you can see it on his face, plain as day just below his bottom lip. Perfectly round.


I also noticed this morning that every roll of toilet paper in my house is missing the cardboard tube in the center. (I will spare you the picture of a toilet paper roll) We keep the extra toilet paper in Canyon's bathroom. He has a big empty cupboard under his sink. The carboard tubes are gone out of those as well. E.V.E.R.Y. O.N.E.
I have no idea what he has done with these tubes. I can't find them and he isn't talking.
Oh, a boy is a joy!

No comments: