Sunday, February 8, 2009

A scraplift, a championship and a mouse




This is a scraplift of the Bo-Bunny advertisment for this paper. Usually when I scraplift something I end up changing it quite a bit, but I changed very little on this layout. I used basically the same papers and everything. I feel a little guilty, but in 10 years only I will know that it wasn't mine :)



Marissa's basketball team, the Westside Bombers won the division 2 tri-state tournament in Sioux Falls last weekend, and the Sturgis Scooptown tournament the weekend before. They are such a great bunch of girls, she is lucky to have them as friends and team mates.





A layout of Disneyworld 2002. Yeah, I'm a little behind. We've only been there 4 times since then! This is also one of the few layouts with me in the picture, and the only one with just me.




No comments: