Saturday, February 28, 2009

Alcohol Ink Altered Calendar

I am still in the middle of getting my room organized and put back together. I haven't done anything scrappy and don't expected to get a chance for at least a few more days. I thought that I would post the altered glass calendar that I now have hanging in my scraproom. These are so cool and it was lots of fun to do.






My room is coming along nicely. I got up some racks last night and hopefully will get the shelves in the closet tonight. My husband doesn't feel the urgent need to get it finished that I do. That huge pile of stuff is threatening to smother me.

1 comment:

Lucy Edson said...

Hope you aren't smothered as we speak! lol I know I got very anxious to finish my studio overhaul towards the end!

I love that calendar - did it come with the calendar grid pre-printed?