Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm Here

I've totally been neglecting my blog!

We went to Wyoming for the long Easter weekend. Could I have found time at my in-laws for a blog post? Yes. Did I? No.

I worked on my taxes for 2 days. Could I have found time during frantically scouring the house looking for receipts to do a blog post? Yes. Did I? No.

It then took me 2 days to clean up after the chaos that my mostly unsupervised kids caused while I was doing my taxes. Yes, 2 days!! Could I have taken a minute to do a blog post? Yes, I did, I'm doing it now. I'm still not done cleaning!


I got sick and tired of my button drawer not closing, so I dumped some of my buttons in to this giant wine glass thingy. I'm not sure that I am happy with it. My neurotic, color sorting mind is screaming at me.... "What have you done? They were in sets!" I'm sure the first time I am looking for a specific button I will be kicking myself, but now my button drawer closes.



2 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm glad you found a minute to update your poor neglected blog. Wonder how long before you sort those buttons by color????

Alecia Wolfford said...

Awww, they look so pretty in there, hehe!! And thanks for the blog visit!

About the little owl from My "All Suited Up" layout... it's from Shabby Chic Crafts... just love all her stuff!!

www.shabbychiccrafts.com