Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Backpack Tag

Canyon's preschool asked for the kids to bring plain backpacks to school. They didn't want anything with a character on it especially. Well, of course, he wanted a character. I talked him into a plain one and told him I would put a picture of him on it. I sorta did that.

This was so much fun to make. I used some of my Cosmo Lil' Man scraps. Love the line.

The blue dots are where I blocked out his last name. I wasn't sure this was necessary, but I guess you can never be too careful.

"this way for more trouble" was printed on the bottom of the paper in this line to tell you to flip it over. These little sayings are so cute.

I took it to Office Depot and got it laminated. Here it is on his backpack.

The tag was so thick that the laminate wouldn't seal close to the edge, so I tried sewing it so that it would be at least somewhat waterproof.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

super cute~ your son is too adorable~