Tuesday, August 18, 2009

He called you spud

This layout is from Michelle Chikos' Close to My Heart club from last night. Most of it was taken right from her sample. I brought it home, found the picture I wanted and added just a few things.
This club is awesome. If you are local and interested in attending shoot me an email or leave me a comment and I will get you contact info for Michelle.
Believe it or not, this was my first time embossing. I have all the stuff (surprise), I just never felt a need for it before. In this case I couldn't find the jewel flourishes I wanted, so I made some. Its pretty neat! :)

This is my dad and my daughter on the day she was born. We lost him just a year and a half later, oh how I wish she could have known him or could remember him.
I have very few photos of my dad and Marissa, thanks so much Michelle for helping me get this one scrapped.




No comments: