Sunday, August 2, 2009

Remember...

I actually did a layout with a picture of me. This is me at Caribbean Beach Resort. I had the picture sitting on my kitchen table the other day when my mother was here. She picked it up and asked why I had a picture of Alissia (my sister) at the beach. My sister and I have totally different coloring, one of the main reasons few people get us mixed up. Before this trip, I went and had a spray on tan applied. It is the darkest I have ever been. I thought it was hilarious that my mother thought I was my sister just based on my skin color.

I used the Making Memories Passport line. The gold paint is done with a sea sponge. The ribbon is Prima and Fancy Pants, I also used lots of Stickles and a Tim Holz ticket.

The title is a line from an Aerosmith song, one of my favs.

*oops, forgot the Mickey. Here are some more pics where I added him.









No comments: