Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Let it snow Gypsy card

My first Gypsy creation!

I made this cute little card on my Gypsy. Here's how; First I chose a blank card base from the Wild Card cart, then I added a square with rounded corners from Accent Essentials. I squished the square into a rectangle with the same proportions as the front of the card. I got the little snowman off the Snow Friends cart. I made him just the right size to squeeze into the rectangle with just his foot and the top of his head touching. I then welded them together. I took that group and welded it to the card base. Walla! Snowman Card.
I cut the snowman again in white to go over the top, then I glitter embossed him.
Let it snow came from the Winter Woodland Cart. I cut it out of glitter cardstock, then used a Liquid Applique pen on him. I sprinkled a little glitter on it and puffed it up with my heat gun to make it look like snow.
The snowflake on the inside of the card is from the Its Cold Outside mini cart. I used a bunch of stickles on it.
There are also gliter snowflakes embossed all around the outside of the card.











1 comment:

Annie said...

WOW, this is super awesome!!! I love all the details. Great job!