Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Advent Calendar

Finally, something scrappy!!

I saw one of these advent calendars on Two Peas and I just had to try to make one.
I made it entirely from my stash, the only things I bought for this project were the muffin tin and some magnet.
My mom bought Canyon a Lego advent calendar when we were in Disney World, Marissa wanted a charm bracelet instead. Even though it was her choice, I knew she would wish she had an advent calendar every day when Canyon was opening his, so I had to make her one.
Now I just have to fill it. The milk chocolate coins fit perfectly inside. I think I might stash some dollars in there too.




1 comment:

Jo said...

Tessa, I love yours! It looks fabulous, you did amazingly well in such a short space of time, mine took me ages! The great thing about them is that you can fill them with literally anything, I might have to copy your charm idea and pop a charm in for my daughter's bracelet ;-)