Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let It Snow

Canyon and I made these cute snowflakes the other day. We used my new cricut cartridge, Let It Snow. It makes these 3-dimensional snowflakes. Neat.

Anyway, Canyon had fun and I got my December Daily picture. I decided to do the December Daily at the last minute and I am struggling with it. I can't decide if I want all the pictures to be Holiday related, or not. We don't do something holiday everyday!

Canyon glitter embossed the snowflakes, he loved it. This was after he flushed the first container of glitter embossing down the toilet.
I gave him a toothbrush and a bowl of soapy water and had him scrub some of the baseboards in the kitchen. I think that was well worth $6!

Hanging from my dining room chandelier.



Please ignore the mess, and those unbelievably ugly curtains that I have been meaning to replace for years!

I have been working on some cards with the new Bo-Bunny line and my Cricut. I will get them posted soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tessa, those are so cute.
I've got to meet your little mischief man!
Kara