Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Garden Grill

Another great October Afternoon line. This is Farm Fresh and it is new at The Playground!
It worked perfectly for these pics I had of my kids at The Garden Grill at Epcot. The brown paper in the background is a picture of the menu from The Garden Grill. It worked so well, I am going to have to remember to take pictures of menus from now on. I already get alot of those "what is that weird lady taking a picture of?" looks, so I am sure one more won't hurt!

Canyon didn't give a hoot about Mickey Mouse. He wasn't scared, just didn't think he was a big deal. Mickey tried to engage him, Canyon kind of snubbed him, then he put up his arms, shook his head and walked away.

I love how this basket turned out. I looked up basket on my Gypsy, after discovering I owned none of the cartridges with baskets on them I decided to make one by hand.
Maybe I was a basket weaver in my former life...I'm sure my husband would agree.




Wasn't sure it was ok to have cute little animals on a page about a restaurant, so I figured if the cow was announcing that it was a grill then it would be ok! I like how he has big round eyes and looks kinda surprised while he is saying it.


I think the cute little rub-ons on the bottom make the page.



Thanks for looking! I have lots more Disney to come.

2 comments:

thestormyone said...

i cant believe you used something with the word farm in it!! super cute

Anonymous said...

I love what you did here.
Underwater basket weaving.. just think, when you go to the looney bin you can clep out of a class.

I love the cow saying grill.
Kind of like "GRILL?!?!"

You rock!