Monday, March 8, 2010

Smile

We had a great scrapping retreat in Chamberlain this weekend. Lots of fun. I wish I would have remembered to take my camera, there were some great moments I would have liked to get a picture of. The Scrappin' Ladies retreats are always tons of fun. If you are local you really should check them out.

This is a layout from this weekend. The paper is the new My Mind's Eye line, Quite Contrary. Great paper, love the patterns. My Mind's Eye is one of my favorite paper lines. I love the weight of it and the texture.

There are lots of ticket embellishments in the new line. So cute!

This layout is a scraplift of this one by Julie Bonner.
I loved the layout so much, I considered using the same papers and copying it exactly!!
Almost everything I did this weekend was a scraplift, I seem to have gotten myself into a rut.
More to come...

No comments: