Saturday, March 27, 2010

You are sooo cute


I did this layout for a contest on the Pagemaps blog. The sketch and the prize are shown below. I love Pagemaps, it is so nice to be able to sit down and whip up a layout and not have to think so hard about the design and the balance. Wish me luck!I decided to rotate the layout. It fit my picture better and I liked the idea of the notebook edge being on the left hand side :)
I used the new My Mind's Eye line, Quite Contrary. The paper I used the notebook punch on is My Mind's Eye Round and Round.

Check out my new Cosmo coordinations. Cathy special ordered it for me. I love it. I thought I would try sanding only part of the sheet. I like how it turned out. The letter stickers are also new Cosmo, I thought they matched perfectly.




I am not typically a bird person, but I really like this long legged bird. Those long, long legs remind me of Marissa, so I had to put him on my page.

The brown flower chain is a new punch. I love how it punched out on both sides and makes a chain, It took the place of ribbon on this layout.

The flowers are the new dyeable, inkable etc. from Petaloo. I was going to ink them the Salmon color in the layout, but I decided I to just leave them white. Of course I had to break out the stickles for this layout. Polka dot umbrellas and colorful rain drops must have stickles!



I have gotten so many layouts done in the last couple days. Stay tuned!

No comments: