Friday, March 12, 2010

Live- Enjoy the Journey- Universal Studios

I had fun creating this layout. There corrugated cardboard tested my "just so" style of scrapbooking, and using all those buttons just about killed me (I'm a hoarder).
I love how it came out though. It is, of course, a scraplift. Here is the original by Jen Jockish.
I really wish I could let you think I came up with all these fantastic layout ideas on my own. (darn my conscience)

Everything I used on this layout came from The Playground. She is selling these fabulous rolls of the corrugated cardboard, as well as some 12x12 sheets of it. The paper line is the bran-spankin' new Cosmo Cricket Joyride. I had her special order me a collection kit. I saw that she got 1 or 2 extra and put them out for sale. It is a great, great line.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

23 buttons, Tessa?
Really?
Brave you.
I wish I would have given you my big jar of buttons, instead of donating them several months ago.
Don't be a hater...
Love his layout, too.
And, the way you used Joyride for a non transportation layout.
I'm in such a box sometimes.