Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just an update

I am still plugging away on my scrap room. I can't believe that I have so much stuff! I have come across so many things that I forgot I had. I just want to stop organizing and start playing with it. Hopefully I will be done by the end of the week. I better be done by the end of the week. We have company coming and I can't bear for anyone to see the tornado that has become my house. Not only is the scrap room and the area right outside of it a disaster, but so is the rest of the house that I have been neglecting.
I got a confirmation email just a few minutes ago that my Project 365 is shipping, finally!!! I can't wait to get it. I wish I would have had it 2 months ago. I like to believe that I would have diligently put my pictures in and journaled every week so that I wouldn't fall behind. I know that probably wouldn't have happened, but if I imagine it that way then later when it isn't done I can blame it on Creating Keepsakes.

No comments: