Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring

I put this layout together last week. I had some pictures taken at Roughlock Falls in Spearfish Canyon from last spring. My inspiration was actually the light blue buttons that I got at The Playground last week. From the buttons I chose pictures, then papers.
It's kinda funny I am posting a spring layout today, as I sit at my computer, full on blizzard outside. Eveything in town is shut-down.
JT came home from a vacation of golf and basketball in Phoenix yesterday. He got delayed because of the blizzard in Salt Lake City. We were afraid if he didn't get out of Salt Lake he might not have gotten home today. I am so glad he got home and work is closed today so he can keep the kids occupied. I need a break! I think I'm going to try to talk him into driving to the store to get me a soda. He owes me, right?

3 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

Try to stay warm, Tessa! Wish I could send some of our warm weather your way. ;)

What a sweet photo on your layout! Love the tearing and stitching!

Cathy said...

Love this layout! Love the Fancy pants! What don't I love? The weather!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is a terrific LO! BR-T