Sunday, April 4, 2010

Gettin' Goofy

More of the new Disney Queen and Company line. I love all the embellishments with this line. The big flowers are my favorites!

I masked off part of the Gettin' Goofy felt and sprayed it with some red Smooch spray then I added some yellow stickles to it.

I have been collecting all these blingy rhinestones for years, but I never really used a whole lot of them until now. I have been blinging everything. Wait until you see the blingy star on my next layout!



I had a couple chunks of this paper that had red connected circles on it, I can't remember the manufacturer. I flipped it over and sprayed more red smooch on the back.

I used this sketch by Jana Eubank for this layout. I can't believe how talented she is. She can create those gorgeous layouts and come up with these incredible sketches, it's hardly fair!

Thanks for looking.


Happy Easter

2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

I LOVE what you did with the sketch, Tessa!!! :D Such a cute Disney page!

caroline hancock said...

Just found you over at Janas, she rocks huh, use her sketches alot

love this layout, and so glad i came looking, i was sent these papers from my scrappy sister last month and wasn't sure what to use them for, but going to disney in 2 months , so i will use them for they photos.

thanks for the inspiration