Monday, April 19, 2010

Les Chefs de France

This weekend was a retreat weekend. Good food, good friends, good fun, and not so much scrapbooking. I only got 5 layouts done! This one is my favorite from this weekend.

I actually picked up the Ratatouille stickers before we went to Disney last year. I had a plan for a France layout, so I had to make sure I got the pictures. We passed the France Pavillion numerous times, but I kept saying I have plenty of time to get the picture. On our last day in Epcot I panicked a little because I hadn't taken the picture yet. So, we high-tailed it to France so I could take these terrible, dark pictures!

I used Little Yellow Bicycle papers and embellishments on this layout. The Ratatouille stickers are EK, the flower is Prima and the leaves are Making Memories. The leaves had a yellow tint to them. I misted them with Smooch Spray to take out some of the yellow.

I used my cricut to cut this title, Wildcard cartridge welded with my Gypsy.

The writing on the two papers lined up perfectly after I cut out my shape. I love it!

I thought I would tuck our receipt in here just for fun. Since I keep everything I come across when we go to Disney I should probably use it somewhere!

No comments: