Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Woody's Roundup

I know that I said that next I would post my layout with the bling star, but I just had to slide this one in. I worked on this layout on Monday and I am so incredibly pleased with how it turned out. It is just like it looked in my head!


I used some of the new pattered Coordinations from The Playground. As soon as I saw it I thought "Sheriff Woody". The red is October Afternoon Farm Fresh. The blue paper is some from a spiral bound pad that I bought in Disney World.

Look at Canyon in the cute little sheriff get up stickers.

My title is from the picture shown above. I printed it out large on cardstock then cut it out. I am very happy with the rope effect from the twine.

The yellow is the Disney line from Queen & Co. and the stickers are some EK that I had on hand and a small one from October Afternoon Farm Fresh.

I couldn't be happier with the way the twine worked when I stuck it around the page. I used glue dot minis and kind of rolled them up then secured the twine to the page with them here and there. I wanted it to stick up some and look like it was just laying on the page, so I didn't attach it in very many places, just enough to give it some guidance.




I just got home from the Dentist. I had to have a root canal on one of my molars. It was resisting the Novocaine a little and they had to use lots extra. I have never been so numb. Even my ear is numb and up into my hairline a little on that side! I think I am going to go lay around and feel sorry for myself, both for the root canal and what it cost!! Holy cow!
Hopefully I will get that bling star layout posted tomorrow.