Thursday, April 29, 2010

Monsters, The Usual Suspects

My life has been so hectic the last couple weeks with the Provo Craft job, I haven't had much time to think about anything else.

This is a layout I did at Michelle Chikos' retreat a couple weeks ago, right before all that began. My little guy found his flip flop out on the deck with a bite taken out of it. What the journaling doesn't tell you is that before I suggested a raccoon did it, I accused him of biting a chunk out of his own flip flop. I know it sounds crazy, but it wouldn't have been the first time he took a big bite out of something that was inedible!

I used several different paper lines for this layout. The background paper is a "B" side of the Robot line from My Mind's Eye. The white with the swirly edge, the monster line up, and the banners are Sassafrass. The blue dot border, the rainbow border and the journaling tear out are Fancy Pants Rusted Sun, and the letter stickers are Pink Paislee. I love how they all came together.





Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

When you were telling us it was hard to imagine in my mind. I can now that I see his face and the flip flop. I love the paper and the monster! You little guy is so cute!

Nancy Damiano said...

Love the six "eyes" on that little monster. Great page!